Whatever your situation, we can offer consultancy to offer advice or to help you understand, scope and design your project.
Common requests are for help to
- Understand whether Geospatial insight can solve a problem;
- Run a proof of concept;
- Scope and design a special project;
- Understand how best to source data;
- Develop a new AI algorithm.
Whatever your need, you will find us helpful, proactive and easy to do business with.
Why use consultancy from Earth-i?
Our customers typically want to solve problems and make decisions at global scale; finding new ways to solve old problems using remote sensing, Cloud computing and AI.
However, they’re generally not sensing specialists, cloud specialists, AI specialists or GIS specialists … all of which skillsets you need to succeed with Remote sensing.
We are uniquely placed to help, having both operator and data analysis expertise that lets us find innovative, cost-effective solutions. With all the consultancy projects under our belt, we are very experienced in helping to work out the question and the answer.
How does consultancy from Earth-i help?
Customers are often new to Earth sensing, machine learning and AI techniques. A key part of their process is to learn how these can be used, and to what extent they can solve problems.
If you’re new to this, we’ll help you get up to speed. We can show you the limits of what’s possible, and advise on how to achieve your aims most cost-effectively.
- We can show you what 20m, 15m, 10m, 5m, 2m and 30cm data looks like, and help you decide what you need to solve your problem at the lowest cost;
- We can show you different types of data, such as thermal signatures, exhausts, night lights, radar; multiple parts of the electromagnetic spectrum.
- We help you assess the best frequency of data update, to balance insight with cost.
- With our expertise in satellite operations, we can help pick not just the data sources, but also the suppliers.
- We can design the data processing and the presentation of results and insights.
- We can organise proof of concept
- And design a project to achieve your outcome.
Above all, we’ll do this in a helpful, proactive and friendly manner. No task is too small or too large! Why not challenge us to help you with your problem?